Friday 13 January 2012

My Shinhwa Collection~~ ^____________^

Sorry this isnt about learning korean lol someone asked me to show them my shinhwa collection, and since theres too many photos, ill post it here instead~


I probably have nearly everything of shinhwa~ (well i hope so neways lol)


1. Every CD produced by Shinhwa~
2.  Every Concert DVD of Shinhwa
3. Shinhwa's Photo Albums (i thnk im missing some ( ╥﹏╥) )
4. Shinhwas Towels + 2006 Calender 
5. Shinhwa collectables (there's not many ><)
6. This VCD is Shinhwa's First concert, it was sold out everywhere, even in korea! i had to buy it from a korean auction and it cost me $500 USD.... (NOTE: its not a DVD but VCD...)
7. Shinhwa Key chains~






So thats my Shinhwa Collection that i've been collecting in the last 10 years~~ Shinhwa's Comeback is in March 2012, after 4 years, they're finally coming back!! i cant wait ^____________^


I hope my U-kiss collection can be like this too~~~



1 comment:

  1. MOTHERLOAD OF EVERYTHING SHINHWA!!! O____O.
    I am soooooo jealous ~~~~ ;; ^ ;;

    ReplyDelete